This upper-end community is located off Highway 67 North in Woodland Park near Shining Mountain Golf Course. Homes in this community tend to be newer (around 2007+) and larger (around 4000 ft.²). Eagle Pines is a quiet neighborhood and is within walking distance to Meadowood Sports Complex if you go through the woods behind the development.
- Homes in this community are on city water and sewer.
- There are covenants and an active HOA. The dues are approximately $50/year. They are mainly used to maintain the sign at the entrance.
- No fences are allowed in this community but you can have a 100 square-foot dog run.
- No horses or chickens are allowed but you can have two dogs and two cats.
- You cannot store campers on your lot, nor can you have RV garages.
- Swing sets are allowed if they are made of wood.
- If building a home, single level homes have to be at least 1600 ft.² and not less than 2000 ft.² if it is a multi-level home. An attached three car garage is encouraged.
No current listings, please check back later.